Thursday, May 19, 2011

Quick Update

Greetings,

Sorry it's been awhile since I last posted. I want to take a moment and thank all of you for the tremendous outpouring of support that I've received here at N. Wintzell. I'm glad to hear how much you enjoy the blog, and I look forward to posting more often as we move into the summer. With that in mind, I wanted to let you know that I am also posting on another blog. In fact, it's The Happiest Blog on Earth. In it, I'll be joining with a group of bloggers as we share about our interest and fandom for all things Disney. Hopefully, you'll like it as much as the reflections provided here on N. Wintzell. I'm not giving up this blog, and if anything, I hope that this project will spark the creative juices and inspire me to write more often here. And as always, thanks for your support!

Now, I get the chance to write about my two favorite places on earth, and any way you look at it, that's a good thing. That's my view, from N. Wintzell to Main Street U.S.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment