Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Back to School



It's that time of year again, as students mark the beginning of a new school year. At my house, it's a little different, as we are all affected by the return to class. As most of you know, my wife Suzanne is a teacher, so the return to school means that she has to go back to the grind of the daily school routine. Maggie has made the big leap forward and is joining Suzanne as a Dixon Dolphin in the 4K program. So far, so good on that count. She seems to be settling in well and is enjoying her new class, teacher, and friends. Joseph moved into 3K this week and he appears to be enjoying learning about his ABC's and 123's.

Even I'm affected by the return to school. Last Spring I started the journey back to school after 4 years out. I'm a doctoral student at New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary. I'm currently preparing for my Fall trimester seminar, and I look forward to what it holds. In the meantime, I've got a lot to do to get ready. So, for both of my readers, don't be surprised if posting is a bit lighter over the next month or so. Check in regularly, though, because I do plan on posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment