Monday, August 30, 2010

Kids These Days!

As I begin today's brief post, I hope that you will take a moment and enjoy the video below:



This video was produced by four of my former students from FBC Wetumpka. Rodney Riggs, Jake Levins, David Windham, and Cody Arant are the young men teaching you some basic principles of Calculus. My observations on the video:

1) When did kids start getting projects like this? I think the most technologically advanced thing I ever did in school was make a poster.

2) I'm digging the wardrobe. Guys, I think it represents a definite improvement!

3) Pretty impressive parabola you've got there.

4) I don't remember learning a lot of those things in Cal I. Apparently 1999 was farther back than I thought.

5) I'm blessed by students that are gifted by God to do great things. I'm even more blessed because I know these young men and have seen God do great things through them.

That's all for today, but be sure to check in next time for my view from N. Wintzell!

No comments:

Post a Comment