Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Quick Christmas Post

Greetings,

Christmas is almost here! I hope to have something more substantial up in the next few days about Christmas, my anniversary, and some of the other exciting goings on here in the Bayou, but for now, I wanted to share this with you. If you are involved in any kind of social media, you have probably seen a number of Christmas videos this year. Some are old, some are new, but I've been amazed by the way my life has been touched by several of them. Here are a few of my favorites. So, take a few minutes, sit back, and enjoy the show.

First up is a little bit of fun as we combine Handel with a flash-mob:


Admit it, you secretly wish this would happen to you at the mall one day.

Second, we have a real classic:


This never gets old.

Third, we have a modern take on a timeless story:


I can't believe how touching this is. My curmudgeon gene wants to make an ugly face like my two year-old when I see facebook and nativity combined, but this was excellent.

Finally, my personal favorite, as we have some young New Zealanders giving us their take on the Christmas story.


I dare you not to smile!

Blessings to you and yours, and a very merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment